Career Bright General Web User Information Notice for GDPR and Privacy:
We care about the careful and confidential information handling for our clients and community. Career Bright (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) collects user information to interact with individuals for the services we offer. Personally identifiable information is not collected by our team beyond what is used for services provided such as name, phone number, and Email. Consumer information is used by Career Bright only for the services provided and not to be maintained, shared, transferred, or distributed otherwise. Personally identifiable information from Career Bright business transactions is not stored on a database separately for collection, storage, or transfer that relates to a purchase or sharing of any kind. User data is collected for communication related to services we provide and personalized follow up by Career Bright.
- We collect information when you provide it to us either via phone, video meeting, Email or other social media direct messaging.
- Your data is used to process the order/services requested.
- Your data is stored on a protected drive within any content created as a requested order/service and transmitted via Email, video meetings, or social media direct messaged based on your preferences. Any stored data will be deleted after 14 days and up to 90 days depending the service timeline discussed.
- If you agree to receive any marketing, you can always opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time for Career Bright to stop contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Career Bright.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for our marketing purposes, please contact us at [email protected]
- Your data protection is important to Career Bright. We stand behind the following Data Projection Rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Career Bright for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Career Bright correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Career Bright to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Career Bright erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Career Bright restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Career Bright’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Career Bright transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 727-489-4154
Or write to us: [email protected]
By requesting and paying for services, you are giving Career Bright consent to make use of the limited data we collect for the services provided. Career Bright makes use of your information for purposes of legitimate business interests described as purchase options on this web site, the fulfillment of the requested obligations, services selected, compliance with our legal obligations and/or your consent.
If you have questions about this notice, would like to hear it orally, understand further how we manage our data, make a complaint, ensure that we take action for Do Not Track signals from Web Browsers, or would like to request that your data be deleted, please contact our data administrators:
Jason Cai or Lily Salem
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Changes to our privacy policies
Our Company keeps its privacy polices under regular review and places any updates on this web page. This privacy policies were last updated on 29 January 2021.